- Printed in PLA / PETG
- Regular speeds (40-60mm/s)
- Infill 5-15% (is enough)
- Layer Height 0,20mm
Files downloaded will be in .stl format
- Glue the spring to the cover
- Assemble the lever and push it to the bottom position
- Add some glue on the side rails
- Slide the cover on the body and let it dry
After a few hours – depends on what type of glue your are using – it is ready to be used!
About the clamp (used to squish everything while the glue is drying) you can find it on MyMiniFactory. This one is printed at 100%, with 40% infil, as sugested by it’s maker.